Personal tools
You are here: Home Forums Public Forum mpeg7 descrption

mpeg7 descrption

by MOKRANI AZIZ last modified Jul 21, 2008 09:12 AM
Up to Public Forum

mpeg7 descrption

Posted by MOKRANI AZIZ at June 03. 2008
hello,i would like to know how describ a visul document with DDL language of standrt mpeg7, but i have not found syntax's DDL.

Re: mpeg7 descrption

Posted by Christian Timmerer at June 03. 2008
MPEG-7 has defined description schemes and descriptors for audio and visual content. It even has defined a very comprehensive standard for describing multimedia content in general. I think it would make community members' life easier if you could provide more information on which content (type) you would like to describe and which aspects. Thanks! -Christian

Posted by MOKRANI AZIZ at June 04. 2008
hello, i would like to know how to describ a visul document with DDL language of standard mpeg7, but i have not found DDL's SYNTAX. the information type which we would like to describe is; image which can be fix or animate.

Posted by Christian Timmerer at July 21. 2008
Hey ... sorry for late feedback but I just saw your response. DDL is based on XML Schema + a very few extensions. That is, DDL is (more or less) XML Schema and this you can find on W3C Web site. MPEG-7 Visual, Audio, and MDS has defined some (so-called) description schemes that can be used to describe audio-visual content. Best regards, -Christian