Personal tools
You are here: Home Forums Public Forum XM-reference software MPEG7 compilation issues on VC++ 6.0

XM-reference software MPEG7 compilation issues on VC++ 6.0

by Kumar Ashutosh last modified Mar 23, 2009 12:26 AM
Up to Public Forum

XM-reference software MPEG7 compilation issues on VC++ 6.0

Posted by Kumar Ashutosh at December 02. 2008
please guide me how to compile the XM-reference software for MPEG7 on VC++ 6.0. I am facing a lot of difficulty while compiling the code, it gives lot of error, what is wrong, is it the old style C++ coding, it would be great if somebody has gone through the same problem before and knows how to handle it. you will save me a lot of time here. Thanks in advance, Ashutosh.

Re: XM-reference software MPEG7 compilation issues on VC++ 6.0

Posted by KDante at March 22. 2009

Previously Kumar Ashutosh wrote:

please guide me how to compile the XM-reference software for MPEG7 on VC++ 6.0. I am facing a lot of difficulty while compiling the code, it gives lot of error, what is wrong, is it the old style C++ coding, it would be great if somebody has gone through the same problem before and knows how to handle it. you will save me a lot of time here. Thanks in advance, Ashutosh.

Please I've the same problem but in VC++ 7.1. I've got the XM from DVD included in MPEG-7 book. It's quite old. I've found this one link http://www.lis.ei.tum.de/index.php?id=131 maybe there is some new code but I don't have the required password for CVS. Also I have found the ISO Reference Software, but I think that is something different. Am I wrong? Thanks

Re: XM-reference software MPEG7 compilation issues on VC++ 6.0

Posted by KDante at March 23. 2009
And maybe one more question. Where I can download MagickImage version 5.2.x and xercesc version 1.6. These are quite old and not available on their download sites.