Visualization Internship at IBM China Research Lab
Information visualization and analysis department focuses on information visualization techniques, visual data analysis, and their application to business. We aim at creating new information visualization algorithm, interaction techniques to help business users to analyze large volume of business data. We are trying to integrate machine intelligence into the process of visualization to help the user discover more insight from the visual presentation of information. We are seeking 2-3 highly motivated interns for research projects in the field of Information Visualization.
Position Available: 2-3
Working Location: Beijing, China
1. Have extensive knowledge and proven track record of experience in data/information visualization, intelligent user interfaces, human-computer interaction or a similar field 2. An in-depth knowledge of data mining techniques, social network analysis, or information/knowledge management techniques 3. Extensive experience in designing and developing large object-oriented software systems is preferred. 4. Have a strong background in mathematics or computer graphics is preferred.
1. Good at Java programming or C++
2. Familiar with Java 2D, AWT
3. Familiar with Flash programming will be a plus
1. Good at English writing and speaking
2. Good at communication
3. Good at team work